Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
National Library Week Events
- Monday, April 5 The State of America's Libraries Report: Special Edition is released
- Tuesday, April 6 National Library Workers Day
- Tuesday. April 6 1-2 pm Interpreting Services at Hinds: A Basic Class in American Sign Language (Please sign up via PDI Calendar) Being reschedule for later in the month
- Wednesday, April 7: National Bookmobile Day
- Thursday, April 8, Take Action for Libraries Day
- Thursday, April 8 11 am Dr. Christopher Foley presents: Plague Experiences in Early Modern London and COVID-19 Resonances Today (contact the library for Zoom link)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow us for more activities and posts on Facebook!
Events at McLendon Library
Can You "Solve the Symptoms and Escape the Library"
In celebration of National Library Week 2021, the NAH Campus Library invites you to "Solve the Symptoms" and escape the library. Try your luck at solving the puzzles...if you DARE!
For additional help or information, email Jennifer Smith at Jennifer.Smith7@hindscc.edu.
Click here to access the "Solve the Symptoms" Escape Room
NLW 3rd Annual Stephen King Easter Egg Hunt!
For National Library Week, the Hinds Community College Libraries invite you to join us for our Stephen King Easter Egg Hunt!
The tabs in this section will define "Easter egg," list the book titles we will use for the quiz, and provide instructions on how to participate.
Events at Jackson ATC
Guess how many books are in the Jackson ATC Library! Enter the drawing for a chance to win a prize. The winner will be announced on Friday, April 9th.
Wednesday, April 7th @ 11:00 a.m.
Library Trivia: How Well Do You Know Your Library?
Join us for a Kahoot game to test your knowledge of your campus library.
National Library Week 2021